Mirovice Jewish cemetery ukaž mapuukaž foto
The Jewish cemetery in Mirovice is located about 1 km to north-west of the town by the Skalice River, close to the road to Myslín. It was established in 1680, and it has been extended several times reaching today’s area of 4102 m2. There have been more than 200 headstones that survived, the oldest legible headstone dates back to 1764. Freely admissible premises entail a reconstructed morgue.